City Alarms & Security

call us mobile

Customer Recommendations

Client Comments

Comments (17)

• Craig Syrett

30 March 2016 at 15:10 | #

I recently had a wired alarm system fitted to my house and found city alarms to be very experienced, very professional and totally trustworthy, I would not hesitate in using their services or recommending them again.

• Geoff Walker

30 March 2016 at 15:11 | #

I have used City for several years now, both to maintain my previous alarm system and then to upgrade it. I have found them reliable, helpful, patient, expert and fair and transparent in their pricing. Will certainly stay with them in the future.

• David Parker

30 March 2016 at 15:12 | #

I got City Alarms in for my business premises after a break in. Very good advice given at the time and we upgraded to better alarm system which was more suited to my premises and they also installed CCTV. That was over 5 years ago and in that time their system has prevented 4 attempted break-ins and saved my company ££££ and I now have the peace of mind that the premises are well protected out of hours.
    The system is maintained by City at a very reasonable cost and their call out service is first class.
    I would highly recommend and I am now asking City to install an alarm system at my house.

• Paul Route

30 March 2016 at 15:12 | #

City Alarms were recommended by a family friend (a local builder). Excellent choice. Friendly, professional, accommodating service, at a fair price, updating a domestic alarm system and sorting out a couple of electrical issues. No inappropriate pressure - the reverse, in fact. 5 stars.

• Ian Black Domestic Appliances

30 March 2016 at 15:12 | #

We have just had our annual inspection and as usual it was carried out with no problem.
    I have used City Alarms for many years now and they always get the job done with no fuss.

• Mrs Clark

30 March 2016 at 15:13 | #

They came out to us as an emergency in the first instance and sorted the problem then we had them back to bring our existing alarm system up to date - I would highly recommend this family firm to anyone - very professional - very friendly - and good service - and a good price! - well done

• Kayleigh and John

30 March 2016 at 15:13 | #

We recently had an alarm fitted with City Alarms and we're extremely happy with the quality of work and level of care taken. Both engineers were very reliable and trustworthy.They provided us with exactly what we wanted, without trying to sell us anything that we did not need. We cannot recommend highly enough!

• David Woodcock

30 March 2016 at 15:13 | #

We had a wireless alarm with text messaging fitted to our home a couple of weeks ago. The alarm is first rate, easy to operate and the text messaging a useful extra. The options and guidance given was first rate with no high pressure selling - just good advice. The installation was excellent with a friendly, personal and professional service that has provided us with exactly what we wanted. I have no hesitation in recommending the company.

• Tony France

30 March 2016 at 15:13 | #

We found City Alarms on the SSAIB approved installers web site. They were professional and obliging from initial contact to installation.

• John Mitchell

30 March 2016 at 15:13 | #

Today we have had a wireless alarm fitted with text messaging service.
    Extremely proffessional service with customer service at the top.
    Every question I asked I got a fully explained response and we were shown exactly how to use the system.
    No hard sell of any product in fact the opposite, I had to ask about servicing of the alarm and what city alarms offered in way of this.
    The price we paid was in line with other companies and very competitive but with the added customer service.
    Highly reccomended, John & Hayley

• Barry Clark

30 March 2016 at 15:13 | #

I have used City Alarms a great deal over the last 12 months throughout building works I have carried out across Bransholme and have received nothing but a professional, friendly and reliable service. They have delivered every single time I have needed them and feedback from all tennants is that they have been friendly, efficient and helpful. I cannot recommend highly enough and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Barry Clark
    Hamilton Building Contractors

• Michael & Susan Adamson

30 March 2016 at 15:14 | #

We are absolutely delighted with our new wired alarm system which was recently fitted by City Alarms. It is very pleasing to discover a company which actually delivers on all of the promises which it makes.
    The staff were exceptionally professional, courteous and efficient, and the system is exactly what we were looking for, at a very competitive price. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

• Mark Higgins DP Design and Print

30 March 2016 at 15:14 | #

I have used City Alarms for both my domestic system and the fire alarm at my premises. A good professional firm at fair prices

• Stronghold Games

17 February 2017 at 13:46 | #

In 2016 we called City Alarms to install an alarm system within our store, then in 2017 I again called City Alarms so they could install a new system in my home.
    Both systems have proved to be very reliable and easy to use, plus the staff were friendly, helpful and professional.

I'd happily recommend City Alarms.

• Stephen Mould

27 November 2017 at 10:38 | #

Your Comment: We've had our home alarm system installed for one year and have just had our first service. A professional and polite service is given by the Company.

The alarm system is easy to use and gives us peace of mind every time we leave the house and when it is set at night. We have had no problems with the alarm in the past year.

We would recommend this Company and our home alarm to any household.

• Ray Lloyd

25 May 2018 at 15:33 | #

Just had my annual maintenance/inspection done on my alarm and as always was done in a professional manner. Nice also to see that City Alarms are training up new engineers for the future. Can highly recommend City Alarms, thanks Peter and the team, Ray

• Laura Bell

05 November 2018 at 10:16 | #

We had an alarm fitted on Wednesday and the service has been brilliant from start to finish.

Peter and Ben were very professional and left our place very tidy after they had finished the work.

Price very reasonable. Would highly recommend!